Custom Steel Driveshafts
- The 1026 drawn tubing we use is stronger, straighter, and rounder than the cold rolled tubing common in original equipment.
- Computer-assisted design programs are used to predict critical speeds that determine allowable shaft lengths.
- All shafts are "Purpose Built" using the best blend of components to meet the demands of each application.
- Each shaft is built on patented equipment that insures a proper centerline of rotation based on the shaft's universal joints.
- This proper centerline alignment allows shaft run-out tolerances to one half or less of those required by Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Inland Empire Driveline's low run-out tolerance provides for greater accuracy in shaft balancing resulting in smoother running throughout all RPM ranges.
- Repairs and replacements of original shafts.
- Shafts with replaceable U-joints for many imported cars.
- Upgraded two piece for ‘58 to ’64 Chevy cars and ‘58 to ’72 Chevy and GMC trucks.
- Light and medium trucks, motorhomes
- Heavy truck
- 4x4 light truck
- Racing shafts for all forms of land and marine competition.