Custom Aluminum Driveshafts
Our custom Aluminum Driveshafts are manufactured from custom drawn 6061-T6 D.O.M. aluminum tubes for consistent strength utilizing 6061-T6 aluminum forged weld yokes for strengthened grain structure. Internal stress induced by the machining process is reduced by working with the grain structure resulting in a more durable product. This reliability is enhanced by our "State of the art" welding processes. Our products have passed Spicer's grueling dynamic reverse torsion testing and have qualified us as an authorized aluminum shaft builder.
- Accepted by NHRA for all Super Categories, Competition Eliminator, and including Pro Stock.
- Accepted by IHRA for competition in all categories.
- All NHRA Super Categories and fast including SFI "43.1" Certified shafts for Competition Eliminator and Pro-Stock.
- 6061-T6 aluminum forged weld yokes for strengthened grain structure.
- Internal stress reduced by machine work done with the grain structure.
- Custom drawn 6061-T6 D.O.M. aluminum tube for consistent strength.
- State-of-the-art welding processes for improved reliability.
- Inland Empire Driveline Service’s products have passed Spicer's grueling dynamic reverse torsion fatigue testing requirement.
- We are one of the very few Spicer authorized aluminum drive shaft builders in the world.
- Inland Empire Driveline Service also routinely makes proof tests in static torsion.
- High performance upgrades for OEM steel driveshafts and aluminum driveshaft equipped cars like late model Mustangs, Camaros, Firebirds, Impalas and Caprices.
- 2005 and later Mustangs, 2004 to 2006 GTOs, S-10 pickups, Pro-street/shoot out cars.
- Bonneville dry lake cars and Silver State Classic entries.
- Ridler Award, Oakland Grand National Roadster Show contestants and street rods everywhere.